MG Mgf Cars - Styling Part 1

MG Mgf Cars - Styling

MG Mgf CarsPicture Of MG Mgf Cars

Not surprisingly seeing that the last "real" MG was 30 years ago, the MGF has very few styling links with its predecessors beyond the octagon-badged grille, which is very reminiscent of the MGB. The car seems the have an impressive ability to look thoroughly modern, whilst still having a certain classical MG look.

MG Mgf-CarsPicture Of MG Mgf Cars

It is fairly high-waisted, and though the front arches cut well into the body at the front, they do little to avoid the MGF looking slightly flat-sided. The MGF looks very pretty with the roof down, and equally so when the neat and easy fitting hood is up. There is also a hard top which can be easily fitted without the need to remove the existing folding roof, which is available for just a little under one thousand pounds.

6 Response to "MG Mgf Cars - Styling Part 1"

  1. I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job
    car rental in singapore

    Unknown says:

    Whats up very cool blog!! Man .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally…I’m satisfied to seek out a lot of helpful information right here in the submit, we’d like develop more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. https://adamfantacy.tumblr.com/

    Unknown says:

    I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the layout of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better? xavierfolks.iwopop.com

    Unknown says:

    Hey There. I discovered your weblog the use of msn. This is a very well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I’ll certainly return. My Blog https//:www.movieforyou.sitew.org/

    Unknown says:

    Generally I don’t learn article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, very great post. My Blog http://cinecrios.simplesite.com/

    Unknown says:

    Woah! I’m really digging the template/theme of this site. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s tough to get that “perfect balance” between superb usability and appearance. I must say you have done a great job with this. Also, the blog loads very quick for me on Safari. Outstanding Blog! My Blog http://trailpreview.myblog.de/

Post a Comment

top twitter widget